Blog Background

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter with Gamee and Grampee

We enjoyed the afternoon and evening celebrating Easter time with Gamee and Grampee yesterday.  We dyed eggs, hunted eggs, ate hot dogs, and opened Easter baskets.  Can I just say AGAIN how spoiled with love our kids are?!  I personally am reminded of God's love by their love each day.  I could never write in words how much my Grandparents meant to me, and I love the fact that Cade/Caelin get to experience the same kind of love with all their Grandparents.  After the celebrations, we all went to church to watch Daddy play in his Softball game.  It was a great afternoon and evening together.  Here are some highlights of our favorites: Cade yelling when he used the confetti eggs "There's a party in your head!", Caelin trying to smash hard boiled eggs on her head thinking they were confetti eggs, Caelin using ALL her chapstick that she got (I think there was a blanket of stickiness on her face!), and watching Cade skillfully find eggs.  It has been fun to watch him become such a great egg hunter over the years.
 

No comments: