Blog Background

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Aquarium

This week is already a busy week with Caelin's BD and the 4th of July, but we couldn't resist taking the kids to the Aquarium for the day.  Gamee was able to join us, so it was a fun day!  We saw all the fish, turtles, sharks, seahorses, white tiger, etc...and even rode the Ferris Wheel and train.  We were all starving by the time we finally left, so we stopped for a quick lunch and then Caelin was asleep before we even made it home!  I think Cade's favorite part was the train ride, and I was surprised he wasn't more excited about the white tiger (I think he was getting tired by that point).  Caelin surprised me by getting on the Ferris Wheel and even looking out!  I thought she would be scared, but not so.  It was a fun little day adventure.  I just love having these summer days to catch up on family time.  I sure do love my babies.

No comments: