Blog Background

Monday, September 7, 2015

Gangaw

It has been 6 years today since Grandma Watts "Gangaw" passed away.  I miss her every day.  I had a special bond with her and there is a reason Caelin is named after her with her middle name being Roe.  Gangaw was a special woman and had so many amazing traits.  She loved her instruments (especially the fiddle), Jack Daniels (black label only), coffee, singing, spoiling us when we visited, and writing letters.  I was the "apple of her eye", and she was the "peach of my heart".  We went together like peas and carrots and I will never forget her voice.  One of her favorite songs was "Just one Rose will do".  This morning I woke up and Charles and the kids had snuck out to get me coffee and a red rose.  I loved it and knowing that although they never met her, they love her still.  We miss you Gangaw.

No comments: