Blog Background

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekend fun

Caelin was able to have a sleep over at Gamee and Grampee's while Daddy took Cade to the 1st Baylor game of the season.  This left me to spend the night in Dallas with my Best Friend of 28 years.  Aunt Lizzy and I had a blast spoiling her first born, Thomas McClelland Aughinbaugh.  He was born just days before Cade's BD.  Funny how we both had our first babies within calendar days of each other...only 6 years apart in time.  Thomas is such a true joy and my heart was so happy to hold him nonstop while there.  Lizzy and I were able to go for a walk both days and enjoy the start of some cooler weather.  Caelin said her weekend was "amazing and bright" with shopping and time with Andrew as well.  Cade enjoyed his first Baylor game of the season, and I couldn't believe he stayed awake and walked all the way to/from the stadium from the campus where we always park.  I know he loved the Daddy time and was excited to show off his new Baylor hat as well!  Thank you Lord for a great weekend of smiles and family time.

No comments: