Blog Background

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Update

Thanks to prayers and lots of support, I am feeling better!  The blood clots were likely a result of my spinal surgery. The Doctors believe that I had them in both legs and they likely traveled to my lungs.  However, even though the clots were numerous and in both lungs, they are all small enough to be flushed out over time and with no permanent damage. I was able to sleep for 5 hours and pain continues to get better daily. I still have significant sharp pains in shoulder, clavicle​, and when I take deep breaths. I will likely be in Hospital till Wed while they work to fix everything. For medicine, they have me on pain meds, muscle relaxers, nerve blockers, and of course blood thinners. My Sis came in town yesterday so my spirits are getting better as well.  There is just something about having my Sis here that cheers me up.  My Mom will be coming in town tomorrow so that she can stay with me in hopes that Charles can get rest for work this next week.  Throughout this process I have clung strongly to Joshua 1:9.  God is so good.

No comments: