Blog Background

Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy BD Aunt Mendy!

You don't look so bad for 43 years old and I am thankful we got our chance to do our Starbucks birthday visit in person this year and celebrate YOU!  It was a relaxing day of coffee, shopping, and a delicious coastal cooking dinner at Salt Traders.  Sure...you originally asked if you could have a puppy instead of a sister...but then once you first held me you knew how awesome I was, Haha! Thank you for being the one who never gives up on me, answers my calls, leaves 4 min messages like I do, sings on voicemails to me, lets me vent when I get irritated, encourages my crazy ideas, & is shorter than me. I always knew you would change lives and serve others. I am so glad we get to celebrate your big day with you and I cannot WAIT to see what exciting things this next year brings for you. Always remember to go full throttle for what you want and that the glass is always half full. Love you Yoda! "3" 

No comments: