Blog Background

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Our tribe...

We celebrated Jessica's birthday with an afternoon at Craft chicks making home projects.  We had a brunch bar and snacks while working and it was so much fun to see everyone create something unique to them.  I made a large board with the top 7 life lessons from Charles and I.  They are: Choose joy, Live in the moment, Pain brings vision, Learn to be content, Show gratitude, Know your roots, and Just sleep on it.  I added dandelions on there as I love the way their seeds blow far and spread before planting down. So much to learn from these life lessons.  I was reminded the entire afternoon that God has strategically placed each of these women into my life and they make me feel whole again.  The inner joy they give me is one of a kind and reminds me that having a tribe is the best way to do life.  Happy BD J and thank you to God for blessing me with these friendships!

No comments: