Blog Background

Friday, June 17, 2022

19 years of service

Yesterday, I finished my 19th year in education.  As for all the reasons previously stated in my posts, THIS YEAR was by far my greatest.  Time has flown by and it doesn't feel like I am fixing to start year 20 in less than a month. In reflecting on the past year, I am forever grateful for the PEOPLE. The staff, students, and parents are what make this job so rewarding and remind me that we make a difference every single day. I feel overwhelmed with joy from all the growth we made this year as a district and the lives we impacted.  To say I am proud just doesn't fully explain my emotions.  This is the first year I am sliding into summer with a smile on my face, most of the back to school presentations are finalized, all campus improvement plans are done, and we will be growing as a team of 4 to a team of 8 next year!  Our behavior squad knows no boundaries.  Welcome to the team Charla, Christine, Joe and Melvin.  Cheers to starting year 20 next month with BIG GOALS!!

No comments: