Blog Background

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day!

Today is always a little tough without my Daddy here. I am reminded of his laughter, his jokes, and all the "Daddy moments" like his squeezing hugs, walking me down the aisle, and the times he held my face, wiped my tears, and told me things were gonna be ok. He always had a way of making things better. I remember one time when I was home sick and to entertain me, he played Barbie's and we cooked cut up hot dogs on the tiny Barbie grill. Happy Father's Day in Heaven Daddy. I learned about the power of a GREAT Father and because of him I was able to find Charles. Charles is the most selfless Dad and guides our family daily. The kids are so lucky to have such a positive and hands on Dad like you! As if things couldn't get any better, I also gained a bonus Dad in Fred (Aka Grampee). He always answers our calls and keeps us laughing. We are all blessed indeed! Happy Father's Day to all the Dads that show up daily for their children and support their families through the many obstacles of life.

No comments: