Blog Background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Is this Nesting?

Not sure what you might call these last few days, other than to say we have been a busy little family. Here are some of the highlights of preparing for Caelin coming!



  • Her room is ready! I finished sewing her quilt to an iron piece we already had and used that as one of the wall decorations. I also looped ribbon through an iron plate holder to create our unique version of a bow holder (this was Charles' idea!). Everything is now hung and ready to go!

  • Car seats are installed and ready for her to be in them. We wanted to do this a little early to help prepare Cade for his sister in the back seats!

  • Bassinet (Pack-n-play) is up in our bedroom. This was our way of preparing Baylor since his bed had to move, and Cade since she will be in our room for the first little bit. Cade and Baylor have both had to check everything out, play with the diapers and materials, and even use some of her powder.

  • I also spent yesterday morning cooking lots of meals to freeze for when Caelin is here! I cooked several stuffed pasta shells and chicken pot pie.

  • We went to store and stocked up on all the goodies my family will need while they are in town and staying with us.

  • Updated our call lists for the hospital.

  • Gam-ee took pregnancy photos of us as a family. I will post some now, but I still need to edit them, so more will come later!

  • Finally, we packed our bags...now I guess all we need is for her to get here!





















No comments: