Blog Background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On a rainy day...

Today was one rainy day, which we are NOT complaining AT ALL about! It was nice to get some "cooler air" outside and a break from this Texas heat! We of course were in doors most of the day which led us to be creative with Cade! Lots of reading...HE LOVES BOOKS (got that from his Daddy!) and some belly painting. Yes, you heard correctly, belly painting. Each of the boys put their hand print/paw print on my belly and we painted Caelin! :) It was a lot of fun and Cade loved watching Charles' big hand print and even Baylor do it. Here are a few pics from the madness! And yes, my belly is really that big folks! Caelin needs to come soon as I am starting to see a stretch mark!!! NNNNOOOOO...





1 comment:

EdLee said...

What a cool idea!!!! And... I don't see a stretch mark! (I know what they look like!) ;o)